I was recently contacted by the people at Bendaroos to conduct a product review. I received 100 Bendaroos in Rainbow and Neon colors to facilitate this review.
What are Bendaroos? They are “special wax” over super strong string. They stick and stay together then lift away for non-stop play! Build toys, draw, decorate, shape them into jewelry, wrap them, stick them and transform them for hours of fun.
Bendaroos always hold their shape. No Glue! No Stains! No Mess! Use again and again!
Our budding artist had no problem figuring out how to use them after she tore into the packaging to begin playing with them. They were very easy to bend and they came in bright, lively, child-friendly colors.
There is so much you can do when you play with Bendaroos but they are NOT for children Under the age of three.
Where can you buy Bendaroos? You can buy them at Bed, Bath, & Beyond, Toys ‘R Us, Walmart, Walgreens, KMart or on the official Bendaroos website.
How would you like to win a set of 100 Bendaroos for your future Michelangelo? Of course you would and thanks to the people at Bendaroos we have three 100-packs to giveaway to our readers.
This giveaway will begin on May 14, 2010 and ends on May 17, 2010 at 11:59 PM ET. You MUST leave a separate comment for each entry you wish to make. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winner will be chosen by random.org. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond. Once I have received a response from the winner’s the name of the winner will be posted here.
Tell me the last thing your resident artist created. That’s it. You can enter this way EVERY day.
Looking for other ways to enter our giveaway?
1. If you are a member of the ThriftyMaven community then simply post the following comment: “I am a member of the ThriftyMaven community and I really want to WIN a 100 pack of Bendaroos for our resident artist. (You can enter this way once each day.)
2. Not a member yet? It’s easy to join. Simply sign up to receive our Maven Moments. I promise I won’t overwhelm you with emails. Let us know that you are now a member in the comment section.
3. Twitter about this giveaway. Simply Tweet “Enter to WIN a 100 piece Bendaroos craft on ThriftyMaven.com. (You can enter this way EVERY DAY. Just let us know by submitting the link for your tweet.)
4. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog. Come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this. (Let us know that you did that by posting the link to your blog. Make sure you do this five times so you can get five separate entries into our giveaway)
5. Not following us on Twitter? Why not change that and earn an entry in our giveaway. We will also follow you in return. Let us know that you are following us on Twitter and you have a new entry into our giveaway. (You can enter this way one time)
6. Add my button to your site and let me know that you did. (You can enter this way one time)
7. Finally why not become a fan? Head on over to Facebook and fan us at Facebook. Leave us a comment below to tell us you’ve joined us on Facebook. (You can enter this way one time.)
Disclosure: The 100 Piece Bendaroos product that was used for this review was provided by Bendaroos. I was not paid to write this review other than receiving a FREE sample to review as well as three for the giveaway. As always all opinions are 100% mine. Thank you Bendaroos for the opportunity to do this review.