I was so very excited to have the opportunity to review the Hole in ONE Golf Bag™ – Father’s Day Golf Gift Basket as part of our Father’s Day Gift Suggestion Guide.
The ultimate Father’s Day Gift Basket from GourmetGiftBaskets.com makes a great gift for any dad that enjoys playing Golf. This gift basket is filled with very tasty gourmet treats elegantly arranged in a six-can Golf Bag Cooler. Inside Dad will find 3 Solid Chocolate Golf Balls made in a smooth creamy white & milk chocolate. He’ll also find a matching golf mug, with award winning coffee, key lime cookies, chocolate cookies, mint chocolates, pretzels, and bottled water.
Mr. Thrifty just loved this unique gift basket and let me know that he thought the Hitting the Range Father’s Day Golf Gift Basket would make a great gift for his Dad.
How would you like to give the Dad in your life this special gift of a Hole in ONE Golf Bag™? Of course you would.
Become a fan on GourmetGiftBasket’s Facebook and post on their wall about which one of the product your like the post. Then simply post the facbook link here. That’s it. Please note that you need to become a fan in order to post on their Facebook page. You can enter this way once but while you’re there you can enter two giveaways they are having on their Facebook page.
This giveaway will begin on May 21, 2010 and ends on May 24, 2010 at 11:59 PM ET. You MUST leave a separate comment for each entry you wish to make. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winner will be chosen by random.org. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond. Once I have received a response from the winner’s the name of the winner will be posted here.
Looking for other ways to enter our giveaway?
1. If you are a member of the ThriftyMaven community then simply post the following comment: “I am a member of the ThriftyMaven community & I really want to WIN a Hole In One Gift basket” (You can enter this way once each day.)
2. Not a member yet? It’s easy to join. Simply sign up to receive our Maven Moments. I promise I won’t overwhelm you with emails. Let us know that you are now a member in the comment section.
3. Twitter about this giveaway. Simply Tweet “Enter to WIN a Hole In One Gift basket from GourmetGiftBaskts.com on ThriftyMaven.com. (You can enter this way EVERY DAY. Just let us know by submitting the link for your tweet.)
4. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog. Come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you’ve blogged about this. (Let us know that you did that by posting the link to your blog. Make sure you do this five times so you can get five separate entries into our giveaway)
5. Not following us on Twitter? Why not change that and earn an entry in our giveaway. We will also follow you in return. Let us know that you are following us on Twitter and you have a new entry into our giveaway. (You can enter this way one time)
6. Add my button to your site and let me know that you did. (You can enter this way one time)
7. Finally why not become a fan? Head on over to Facebook and fan us at Facebook. Leave us a comment below to tell us you’ve joined us on Facebook. (You can enter this way one time.)
In keeping with the FCC rules I would like to inform you that I received no financial compensation for this post. I received the Hole In One Gift basket described above and the people at GourmetGiftBaskets.com will also be supplying the same basket described above FREE for one of my readers. The opinions expressed in this post are my own.