Mother’s Day is around the corner and time to treat mom to a special made-from-scratch breakfast with her family. Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes is offering a full Sunday Breakfast featuring delicious and wholesome morning favorites. And with no advance planning necessary and a great value to take Mom to one of Health Magazine’s “Healthiest Restaurants in America”, it’s truly a Mother’s Day with no reservations.
I really love Sweet Tomatoes but I had no clue that they had such a delicious Sunday Breakfast and it almost seems custom made for Mom. The “Sunday Breakfast” includes all of Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes favorite soup, salad, pasta and bakery selections, plus all of the following: Zucchini Egg Frittata; Made-to-Order Belgian Waffles; French Toast with Fresh-Made Fruit Topping; Potatoes O’Brien (Country Potatoes with Peppers, Onions and a Pinch of Spice); Breakfast Foccacia with Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Cheese; Mediterranean Sunrise Pasta with Feta Cheese, Tomatoes, Onions, Spinach, Fresh Basil and Scrambled Eggs Tossed Over Linguini; Tom’s Country Gravy with Biscuits; Homemade Oatmeal with Brown Sugar, Cinnamon and Raisins; Fresh Fruit and Yogurt; Scrambled Eggs; and Warm Cinnamon Chip Biscuits with Butter Cream Glaze.
April also happens to be Lemon Month and there are some delicious lemon-inspired menu items all month long. Come in to Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes for promotional menu items including Lemon Cream with Capers Pasta, Lemon Rice with Cashews Prepared Salad, Lemon Lava Cake, Sugar Free Lemon Cream Mouse, Lemon Gelatin and so much more. So much to from.
I’ve already made plans to spend Mother’s Day at our local Sweet Tomatoes. If your Mom doesn’t live nearby you can tell her you’re happy to pick-up the check by ordering a gift card at https://www.souplantation.com/giftcards/giftcards.aspx
How would you like to take your Mom out for Mother’s Day. Just the two of you? Well THREE of my lucky readers will each receive a Pair of Complimentary Passes for Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes so you do just that.
This giveaway will begin on April 16, 2010 and ends on April 18, 2010 at 11:59 PM ET. You MUST leave a separate comment for each entry you wish to make. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winner will be chosen by random.org. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond. Once I have received a response from the winner’s the name of the winner will be posted here.
How can you win? It’s easy!
Simply tell me why you think your Mom would love Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes. That’s it. (You can enter this way EVERY day)
Looking for other ways to enter our giveaway?
1. If you are a member of the ThriftyMaven community then simply post the following comment: “I am a member of the ThriftyMaven community and I really want to win two complimentary Meal Passes from Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes. (You can enter this way once each day.)
2. Not a member yet? It’s easy to join. Simply sign up to receive our Maven Moments. I promise I won’t overwhelm you with emails. Let us know that you are now a member in the comment section.
3. Twitter about this giveaway. Simply Tweet “Enter to WIN two complimentary Meal Passes from Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes visit ThriftyMaven.com (You can enter this way EVERY DAY. Just let us know by submitting the link for your tweet.)
4. Blog about this post. Be sure to include a link to this post. Be sure to link back to this post. (Let us know that you did that by posting the link to your blog. Make sure you do this five times so you can get five separate entries into our giveaway)
5. Not following us on Twitter? Why not change that and earn an entry in our giveaway. We will also follow you in return. Let us know that you are following us on Twitter and you have a new entry into our giveaway. (You can enter this way one time)
6. Add my button to your site and let me know that you did. (You can enter this way one time)
7. Finally fan us on Facebook. Leave us a comment below to tell us you’ve joined us on Facebook. (You can enter this way one time.)
In keeping with the FCC regulations, I want to let you know that I received Passes for the buffet described above from Sweet Tomatoes/Souplantation. and Sweet Tomatoes/Souplantation, will also be providing FREE product for my winner. No other compensation was received. This post is based on my own personal opinions and experiences.